National New Friends, Old Friends Week...

starts today and runs through May 22!

vintage girls 1


In the honor of the week, I thought we could share a bit about ourselves!

I'll go first, and then you can comment  below with 5 things about you!
(thanks Lindsay for the great idea!)


ABC’s of Me

A: Anglophile at heart-shhh it's a secret
B: Bookworm
C: Comfortable Clothing wearer
D: Domestic-I was raised to know all the 'womanly pursuits....and am teaching the kid!
E:  Easy going most of the time….
F:  Food is a passion- I love experimenting in the kitchen!
G: Generous
H: Home is still the best place to be
I:  Intelligent- that may be a bad thing at times....
J:  Jewelry is my LOVE- apparently also inherited, and passed down....
K: Kidproof my house is NOT
L:  Level headed- most of the time!
M: Messy (but organized)
N: NOLA in my heart since high school
O: Observer (I love to people watch)
P: Punctual- it is one of my pet peeves (I'm on time), and apparently also passed down...
Q: Quiet (but deadly, according to those in the know)
R: Really? Is one of my favorite sarcassims...it's like an updated 'Bless Their Hearts"
S: Sarcastic- it's in my DNA
T: Thoughtful-it's a Southern thing....
U: Unique- some would say Eccentric....whatever!
V: Vengeful at times, when it comes to protecting the kid!
W: West Coast born
X: X marks the spot- I love pirates!
Y: Why are we doing this again?
Z: Zealous when committed to a cause! 
So know you know me!
vintage women 1


Gives us 5 things from YOUR ABC List of YOU!

Comments